Not only do Richard and Julie know how to create and build amazing kitchens—they also know a thing or two about how to handle the events that surround them! Here are few quick tips to help relieve some of the stress that the holiday can bring.
- Set the table the night before, it will relieve stress of last minute details for the day of your dinner.
- Get a final head count the day before to make sure you have ample seating and food.
- Welcome guests to bring something to the meal, take some of the stress off yourself.
- Make as many of the dishes in advance, less stress the day off the meal.
- Order some of the dishes/desserts from your favorite local restaurant or grocery store.
- Try to incorporate some simple, healthy side dishes.
- Think beyond the kids table! Have plenty of all age board games on hand to keep them entertained throughout the day.
- Invite someone to stay behind and help get caught up on the dishes
We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
If you find this year you’ve outgrown your current kitchen or are ready to give it that makeover you always wanted, make a post Thanksgiving plan to stop in our showroom to see how we can make your kitchen a space you can’t wait to show of the next time your friends and family are over!